Wednesday 20 May 2009

PARTY!!!


The day I had been preparing for all week finally arrived on Saturday!
Sham hates the fuss about it being for his birthday, so we just talk about it as the party!

We had promised all our friends that we would cook Indian food for them

- AND BOY DID WE COOK!
The menu included:
- Chicken wings
- Kebabs
- Curry puffs
- Jeera chicken curry
- Potato and pea curry
- Paneer
- Biriyani
- Naan breads (the only thing we didn't make!!)
- A "cake" made of Krispy Kreme donuts!!!


In keeping with the Indian theme, I even wore a Punjabi dress! Sham dared me, but as most of you know, I don't need an excuse to get dressed up in Indian clothes!


It was a great day and Sham did very well indeed on the present front!



On his actual birthday, we decided to keep it low key and went for a yummy Thai meal in Neutral Bay with a few friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kunj!

    Look;s like the "Party" was a great success! I love the idea of donut cake...you are so clever! I am going to copy it for one of my son's birthday. We hope to see you both down here soon!

    Regards from Warm Sunny Arizona!

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this, you might like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails