Thursday 25 October 2012

Using the right side of my brain!

Some of you have been "lucky" enough to have experienced my new hobby first hand... for those that haven't, don't worry - I am sure you will by your next birthday!

I have started a card making class that I go to fortnightly on a Wednesday evening... its a fun way to be a bit creative. The other ladies in my class are a little older than me, but all are lovely and so cute!

Here are some of the things I have made recently... please excuse the bad photography - I didn't take them to put on the blog, more to remember what I had made!




I don't think i am ever going to be able to retire from making cards, but its relaxing and nice to be using the creative side of my brain... and if I can sell a few to help with buying supplies, I would be chuffed!

Let me know what you think!

Kunj

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this, you might like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails